Here’s another wrap-up of our activities in the past week.
1. We released a detailed blog to provide a thorough understanding of Project SEED’s ecosystem, connected by 5 pillars: Game Studio, GameFi, DAO, E-sport, and Growth Program.
2. The current gaming economy was also explained here, and why Project SEED has incorporated both play-to-earn and free-to-play models into its in-game economy with a central focus for our players.
3. We introduced a wallpaper teaser of our beloved Avorian warrior, Lenora - one of the main characters in our first game title Outland Odyssey.
4. A demo clip of the city in Outland Odyssey was available, check it out here: https://twitter.com/likoLZH/status/1448480170579410955. And make sure not to miss its official gameplay: https://twitter.com/ProjectSeedGame/status/1448680003902791688
5. We also released Outland Odyssey's original soundtrack with a shout-out to our musician - Chandra Cheung. Listen here: https://twitter.com/ProjectSeedGame/status/1449601063338721288
6. Behind the scenes: 3D modeling process by one of our artists. Full video: https://twitter.com/likoLZH/status/1448824936693329922
7. Our CEO - Liko Subakti is giving away the first official Project SEED & Outland Odyssey merch. More information on how to join here: https://twitter.com/likoLZH/status/1449231261751341059
8. To end the week with a positive note, we’re happy to receive a beautiful and thorough infographic from Fomo Catchers.
Follow Project SEED’s official channels for more news and updates: